1-1/4" Extension Tub 6" Length Polished Brass
Recommended procedure for installation:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old extension tube.
- Remove nut A and washer B.
- Measure distance X, as illustrated.
- Cut extension tube to length with hacksaw.
- Put nut A and washer B on tailpiece as illustrated.
- Position extension tube and tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
Be sure to protect finish with cloth or masking tape before using tools.
- When using a hacksaw, draw the blade taut in the frame to keep it from flexing.
- Put thread sealant tape on the drain threads before attaching nuts. This will provide a better seal against leaks.
- Use a scrap of cloth to protect the finish on the nuts when you tighten
with a wrench.
Thread sealant tape
Pipe or spud wrench