- Remove chrome rim from pop-up.
- Apply Plumbers Putty (PP854-6) to sink.
- Insert pop-up body into sink.
- Reassemble chrome rim and tighten.
- Making sure plunger opening aligns with strap and plunger, tighten locknut on pop-up body until rubber gasket is firmly seated to sink.
- Insert plunger rod into plunger opening and tighten nut.
- Attach plunger strap to plunger rod using spring tip.
- Insert plunger to desired height and tighten set screw.
- Place stopper in sink.
Holes in strap allow for adjustment of height of rod.