- Turn off water supply leading to work area.
- Connect compression union to water inlet tubing (A) in back of refrigerator.
- Place brass tubing stiffener (B) into both ends of the poly tubing.
- Slip compression nuts and sleeves (C) over the ends of tubing.
- Place tubing ends into union (D) and tighten compression nuts.
- Run tubing (E) to closest cold water line. (NOTE: Do not cut excess tubing in case refrigerator needs to be moved for cleaning.)
- Position saddle section of valve (F) over nearest cold water supply line (3/8" to 3/4" copper tubing or 3/8" to 1/2" iron pipe.)
- Position washer (G) between saddle and cold water line and align. Tighten clamp to tube.
- Turn handle (L) of saddle valve until it pierces tube. Keep valve closed.
- Put compression nut and sleeve (J) over tubing end.
- Place poly tubing into outlet of valve (K) and tighten compression nut.
- Turn on water supply and open saddle valve (L) water supply.
- Inspect for leaks.
KEENEY CATALOG APP
- Easily look up and find products
- Create work lists of favorite products
- View PDF catalogs and literature
- Connect with Customer Service