- Turn off water supply leading to work area.
- Open faucet or flush toilet to remove water existing in line.
- Remove old connector.
- Slide flange over copper stub-out.
- Place compression nut and sleeve on supply tube.
- Attach connector to copper stub-out and solder at point X.
- Thread compression nut and sleeve to connector.
Insallation Hints for Soldering
- Clean both tube and fitting to a bright metal.
- Apply solder flux so that surfaces to be joined are covered.
- Apply flame to the joint until solder wire melts.