1-1/2 in. x 4 in. Sink Tailpiece
The Sink Tailpiece installs easily as an extension piece from your kitchen sink strainer to the waste drain tube or trap.
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old tailpiece. Keep nuts.
- Measure distance X, as illustrated.
- Cut new tailpiece to length with hacksaw.
- Slip nut A over tailpiece and put its washer B on the tailpiece flange.
- Thread nut A to strainer.
- Place nut C and washer onto the new tailpiece and connect to waste drain tube or trap.
- Tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
Hacksaw, pipe or spud wrench