Coast ballcock 1B1X Fits most one piece toilets • Corrosion resistant
- Turn off water supply, disconnect from old ballcock.
- Drain water from tank, remove excess water with sponge.
- Remove old ballcock.
- Insert new ballcock into hole with black rubber washer beveled side down.
- Screw locknut on ballcock shank, and tighten.
- Screw float ball and float rod into place.
- Reconnect supply line and refill tube.
- Place end of plastic refill tube into overflow tube at least 1/4” below top.
- Turn on water supply. Flush and check for leaks.