Bath Drain Triad Foot Lok Stop
Warning: Parts engineered to be hand tight!
- The Triad tee, Triad adapter, waste shoe washers and overflow tubes may be connected in any one the suggested assemblies.(See Diagrams).
Determine which of the assemblies is best suited for your application and align the components accurately to the appropriate diagram shown below.
- Direct Drain
- Back Outlet Drain
- Conventional Drain
- Attach sponge rubber gasket between tub and overflow elbow and insert tub tacks into slots on both sides of overflow to maintain location of overflow and gasket for future assembly of face plate.
- Screw in stopper mechanism(Lift `n Turn or Foot Lok Stop) into washer and waste shoe (for conventional back outlet drain) or into washer and Triad tee for direct drain assembly
Note: When drain is properly installed washer will be between waste shoe and tub.
- Align faceplate with threaded holes in overflow and insert screws to complete installation.
KEENEY CATALOG APP
- Easily look up and find products
- Create work lists of favorite products
- View PDF catalogs and literature
- Connect with Customer Service