Bath Drain Schedule 40 Cable Driven, Polished Brass
- Cut tubes to length (Note: for deeper tubs longer length tube may be purchased); use appropriate cleaner and solvent weld
cement to attach overflow assembly (A), waste shoe (G), and tee to the overflow tube and waste tube. Per diagram.
- Affix rubber tub gasket (B) to overflow assembly (A) and insert overflow assembly into the overflow opening in tub.
- Assemble overflow locking plate (C) using internal threaded nipple (D).
- Install control handle (E) – tighten set screw (F).
- Position waste shoe (G) to bottom of tub with rubber gasket (H) in place between waste shoe and tub.
- Install top mount strainer (I) (Using putty on under side of strainer). Secure with threaded waste bolt (J).
- Insert stopper (K) and adjust to desired height.
KEENEY CATALOG APP
- Easily look up and find products
- Create work lists of favorite products
- View PDF catalogs and literature
- Connect with Customer Service