Deluxe Toilet Tank Repair Kit For 8-1/2" tanks
Tank Lever Installation:
- Turn off water supply, disconnect from old ballcock.
- Drain water from tank, remove excess water with sponge.
- Remove old ballcock.
- Insert new ballcock into hole with black rubber washer beveled side down.
- Screw locknut on ballcock shank, and tighten.
- Screw float ball and float rod into place.
- Reconnect supply line and refill tube.
- Place end of plastic refill tube into overflow tube at least 1/4” below top.
Tank Ball and Guide Installation:
- Remove old tank lever.
- Place new tank lever into position and tighten locknut, counter-clockwise. (Special left handed nut.)
- Remove old tank ball.
- Place new tank ball in flush valve.
- Position guide holder onto overflow tube.
- Loosen set screw and slide lower lift wire through upper lift wire eyelet and guide.
Thread into tank ball and tighten all screws.
- Place upper lift wire through tank lever and bend.
- Turn on water supply. Flush and check for leaks.
KEENEY CATALOG APP
- Easily look up and find products
- Create work lists of favorite products
- View PDF catalogs and literature
- Connect with Customer Service