1-1/2"Center Outlet Tee and Tailpiece 1-1/2"
The Center Outlet Tee and Tailpiece is for installation in a double bowl sink drain system where both tubes connect to the same outlet.
Recommended procedure for installation:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old center outlet tee.
- Remove nuts A and D and washers B and C from new tee and tailpiece.
- Put nuts and washers on waste drain tubes leading to tee as illustrated.
- Place nut and washer from J Bend onto tee.
- Position tee. Hand-tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
These parts are designed for a hand-tight installation. Pipe thread compound is not required.
For a complete center outlet waste drain installation purchase two Waste Drain Tubes or the complete 16" Center Outlet Style with Sanitary Baffle Tee.
Pipe or Spud Wrench (to remove old brass drain).