1-1/4" x 12" Extension Tube
The Slip Joint Extension Tube installs easily to extend and complete a plumbing drain installation.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old extension tube.
- Remove nut A and washer B.
- Measure distance X, as illustrated.
- Cut extension tube to length with hacksaw.
- Put nut A and washer B on tailpiece as illustrated.
- Position extension tube and tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
Hacksaw,pipe or spud wrench
Thread sealant tape