The Vanity Reducer coupling is used to join a 1-1/2" tube to a 1-1/4" wall or floor connection. It may be used to complete traps or other installations.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Loosen and remove nut and washer from wall or floor connection - set aside.
- Remove wall or floor bend - set aside.
- Remove new nut and washer from reducer coupling.
- Slide the new nut then washer on the wall bend or floor tube. (Beveled side of the washer facing threaded part of reducer coupling.)
- Hand tighten reducer coupling to wall or floor bend.
- Place old nut then washer on the 1-1/4" end of the reducer coupling.
- Hand tighten.
- Run water to test for leaks.