The Wall Tube for a trap in a kitchen sink installs easily to form a P type trap with corresponding size J Bend.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old trap.
- Remove nuts A and B and washers from J Bend.
- Slide nut B the entire length of wall tube, as illustrated.
- Connect wall tube to stub-out or wall connection.
- Place nut A and washer on tailpiece.
- Position J Bend. Hand-tighten nut B on wall tube and nut A on tailpiece to J Bend.
- Align parts and hand-tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.