RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Align drain elbow with outlet on garbage disposal.
- Place disposer gasket between the disposer outlet and the drain elbow.
- Slide metal retaining flange over elbow up to disposer.
- Insert screws and tighten securely attaching elbow to disposer.
- Place nut from J Bend or extension tube on elbow.
- Position elbow to drain into J Bend or extension tube and tighten all nuts securely.
Plastic parts are designed for a hand tight installation. Pipe thread compound is not required.