The Wall Tube for a trap in a kitchen sink installs easily to form a P type trap with corresponding size J Bend.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old trap.
- Remove nuts and washers A, B, C and D from J Bend.
- Slide nut D the entire length of wall tube, as illustrated.
- Slip flange over wall tube.
- Connect wall tube to stub-out or wall connection.
- Put washer C on wall tube.
- Place nut A and washer B on tailpiece.
- Position J Bend. Hand-tighten nut D on wall tube and nut A tailpiece to J Bend.
- Align parts and tighten nuts with wrench. Run water to test for leaks. Slide flange to wall.