1-1/4" x 8" Extension Tube
The Slip Joint Extension Tube installs easily to extend and complete a plumbing drain installation.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old extension tube.
- Remove nut A and washer B.
- Measure distance X, as illustrated.
- Cut extension tube to length with hacksaw.
- Put nut A and washer B on tailpiece as illustrated.
- Position extension tube and hand tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
These parts are designed for a hand-tight installation. Pipe thread compound is not required.
Hacksaw, Pipe or spud wrench