Thumb Screw Style Kitchen Sink Strainer Stainless steel
- Remove all components from strainer body A.
- Apply plumbers putty between the strainer and the sink.
- Insert strainer body A firmly in place while installing under the sink, first rubber washer B and next steel pressure ring C, with the flat side against the rubber washer.
- Screw triangular retainer D onto the threaded shank of the strainer body. Hand tighten firmly.
- Hand tighten the three thumbscrews E on the triangular retainer.
- Place flanged tailpiece washer F onto tailpiece and install slip nut G with threads upward on the tailpiece. Screw slip nut G onto the threaded shank of the strainer body. Tighten firmly with wrench.
KEENEY CATALOG APP
- Easily look up and find products
- Create work lists of favorite products
- View PDF catalogs and literature
- Connect with Customer Service