1-1/4" x 20-1/2" Drain Tube 20-1/2" length
Recommended procedure for installation:
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old trap.
- Remove nuts and washers A, B, C and D from J Bend.
- Salide nut D the length of drain tube before attaching tube to stub-out or floor connection.
- Slide flange over drain tube.
- Connect drain tube to waste line through floor. NOTE: For new installations, make sure you have the proper adapter in drain line to accept floor tube.
- Slip washer C on drain tube.
- Put nut A and washer B on tailpiece.
- Position J Bend. Hand-tighten nut A on tailpiece and nut D on drain tube to J Bend.
- Align parts. Tighten with wrench. Run water to test for leaks. Slide flange to floor.
- Since it traps items that may fall into the drain and blocks gases from the waste drain system, water and dirt will be present in the existing trap. Place a bucket under the old trap before attempting to remove it.
- Put thread sealant tape on the drain threads before attaching nuts. This will provide a better seal against leaks.
- Use a scrap of cloth to protect the chrome finish on the nuts when you tighten with a pipe wrench.
Thread sealant tape
Pipe or Spud Wrench