1-1/2 in. x 8 in. Sink Tailpiece
The Sink Tailpiece is easily installed as an extension piece from your kitchen sink strainer to the waste drain tube.
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old sink tailpiece.
- Measure distance X, as illustrated.
- Cut new tailpiece to length with hacksaw.
- Remove nuts A and C.
- Slip nut A over tailpiece and put its washer B on the tailpiece flange
- Place nut C and washer onto the new tailpiece. Hand tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
Hacksaw, pipe or spud wrench