1-1/2" x 12" Flanged Tailpiece
The Flanged Tailpiece is easily installed as an extension piece from your kitchen sink strainer to the waste drain tube.
- Turn off water at the tap.
- Remove old sink tailpiece, save nut and washer.
- Test fit new tailpiece, cut non bellowed part of tailpiece to length with hacksaw if necessary.
- Connect captured nut A to strainer with washer B on the tailpiece as shown.
- Place saved nut and washer onto new tailpiece.
- Bend tailpiece into position as necessary. Hand tighten nuts. Run water to test for leaks.
Hacksaw, pipe or spud wrench